Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan
Porsche Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans, now available for purchase in our Service Department An ownership experience to match the driving experience.
Now that you have selected your new Porsche, we are sure you will want to give it the finest care. The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan (PSMP) allows you to manage your factory recommended scheduled maintenance services through the convenience of prepayment. Not only will you lock in the cost of your Scheduled Maintenance up front, you will rest easy knowing these checks are then at no additional charge for the term you choose. Your Stevinson Imports Service Advisor can help you choose a plan that is right for you and you can pre-pay for a Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan in our Service Department. Just note that a Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan must be purchased prior to the one year anniversary of your vehicle purchase.
How does it work?
In establishing scheduled maintenance requirements for Porsche vehicles, our engineers in Weissach determined the checks and service operations necessary to keep your Porsche running in optimal condition. The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan covers each of these critical items for periods from 2 years/20,000 miles to 5 years/50,000 miles, depending upon which term you choose. Once you have selected your term, all you need to do is arrange an appointment with your authorized Porsche dealer at the appropriate time or mileage, and enjoy hearing (There is no charge for your scheduled maintenance today) when you return to pick-up your vehicle.
Which plan is right for you? Some owners keep their Porsche vehicles many years but drive a limited lease period. Your Porsche Sales or lease period Service Professional can also help determine which plan best fits your expected usage.
Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan Options:
- Engine oil and filter change
- Engine air filter replacement
- Cabin air pollen filter replacement
- Spark plug replacement
- Brake fluid replacement
- Brake pad, disc, and hose inspection
- Steering gear and axle inspection
- Radiator and air inlet inspection
- Body and sunroof drain cleaning and inspection
- Coolant and coolant hose inspection
- Windshield wiper and washer inspection
- Tire condition and pressure inspection
- Headlights, horn, and other electrical system inspection
- Battery condition inspection
Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan details:
- Items not specified in the Maintenance booklet, or that result from wear and tear, are not covered. Examples of excluded items include brake pads and rotors, and tires. Please consult your plan agreement or your local Porsche dealer for details.
- The coverage goes with the vehicle, so even if you trade or sell your Porsche before the plan expiration, coverage continues for the remainder of the term selected.
- The Plan cannot be canceled. No refunds will be offered for early termination of a vehicle lease, or for unused portions of the plan.
- Customers who purchase PSMP in California have specific terms and conditions applied. Please consult the California PSMP Agreement for details.
- The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan is valid only in the country in which it was purchased, and only at participating authorized Porsche dealerships.
- PSMP is not offered for GT2, GT3, GT4, 918 Spyder, and other specialty vehicles.