Here are a few easy tips for safe winter driving in Denver.
- Slow Down - Stopping distance is much further in snow and ice and it helps to give yourself enough time to make a good decision.
- Avoid sudden stopping and turning - This will keep you in control of your vehicle at all times.
- Clear your windows, mirrors and lights - This will make it easier for you to see and others to see you. You can also be pulled over for not doing it!
- Leave extra space between you and other vehicles - Give yourself room to maneuver.
- Use extra caution on bridges, ramps, overpasses and shaded areas - they are more likely to freeze first and stay frozen the longest.
- Watch for snow removal equipment - Give plows plenty of room, never pass on the right and keep an eye out for flying snow or ice.
See Stevinson Imports for your Denver area Luxury Car Maintenance Needs
At Stevinson Imports we offer all of the services you need to prepare your car or SUV for the snow. Schedule a service appointment and let us take care of your next oil change, brake repair and other luxury car maintenance needs. We will make sure to check your windshield wipers and the charge on your battery as well so you know you will be safe on the road.
Porsche Snow Tires in Denver at Stevinson Imports
If you need Porsche snow tires in Devnver see Stevinson Imports. Our tires are made specifically for Porsche vehicles to provide superior fit and performance in winter driving conditions. Our knowledgeable staff will have your old tires switched out and have you on the road in no time. Fill out our tire form or contact the dealership with questions about which snow tires are right for your vehicle. We are conveniently located for Denver Porsche and Jaguar owners. Visit our hours and map page for directions today!
Those driving tips prepare you for winter driving conditions, but there are also ways to prepare your Porsche car or SUV. Denver Porsche owners should take a few moments to ensure their Porsche 911, Panamera or Cayenne is properly prepared for the season to ensure it will perform well in tricky snow and ice conditions are keep them safe for all of their winter activities.
- Replace your wiper blades - A clear windshield is especially important in low visibility conditions.
- Make sure you are up to date on service - Make sure your car is running at peak efficiency. Checking your oil and battery charge are easy ways to ensure you don't get stranded.
- Snow tires - The Porsche tires used in the summer are specifically designed for dry pavement and to ensure you are able to get the traction you need in snow and ice it is imperative to use Porsche snow tires.
- Always have at least a quarter tank of gas - Routine travel can take longer in the snow and running the engine will keep your warm in an emergency
We have detected that you are using an outdated version of Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 10 or lower) that is no longer supported.To access this website, please upgrade to the new Microsoft Edge browser or
Internet Explorer version 11,
or alternatively you can use the latest versions of