Taking your vintage Porsche sports car out on the road has always been thrilling, but now it's also more convenient than ever. Porsche is now offering its popular Porsche Classic Radio Navigation System in the USA.
Designed to echo classic Porsche radio design, this system puts the benefits of modern technology at your disposal with turn-by-turn navigation and crystal-clear sound. The system also comes prewired for an available SiriusXM® satellite radio tuner.
This system is designed for use with all models between the first 911 from the 1960s and the last air-cooled 911 (993 series, MY1998), as well as the 912, 914, 924, 928, 944, and 968 models. The device fits seamlessly in the original equipment slot and offers a clean look with two knobs, six buttons, and a 3.5-inch touchscreen display.
If you're still considering whether the Porsche Classic Radio Navigation System is worth the investment, consider these key features:
- Smartphone connection via Bluetooth®
- Low-interference radio reception optimized for the original built-in antenna
- Internal and external microphones
- Operating concept based on Porsche Communication Management (PCM)
- Extensive testing at the Technical University in Munich
- Of course, the most important selling point comes from Porsche Classic itself, the automaker's internal division tasked with supplying parts for its classic vehicles. Porsche Classic is the go-to division for supply and reproduction of original parts and even complete restoration. It's safe to say they know a thing or two about crafting modern additions that still capture the vintage Porsche spirit.
The Porsche Classic Radio Navigation System is available now. Contact us at Stevinson Imports for ordering information or more details.