We’re pleased to announce our showroom is now open to the public, Monday – Saturday, 9AM to 6PM. While you can stop in, we strongly recommend that you call or email us to make an appointment. For the health and safety of the public, guests and employees are required to social distance and wear a mask while at the dealership. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you.
Our service department continues to be open regular hours for all services. Pick-up and delivery may be available. Call for details.
March 16, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
The health and safety of our customers and employees is a top priority at Stevinson. With growing concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share with you the additional precautions we are taking to help reduce the risk of infection and transmission.
Our daily cleaning procedures throughout our dealerships are already very thorough, but given the recent situation, we are elevating our cleaning practices to ensure all proper precautions are being taken. Here are the additional cleaning steps we have implemented to keep our customers and employees safe:
• Our dealerships are being cleaned multiple times throughout the day and are stocked with sanitizing cleaning supplies.
• In Service, high touch points in vehicles are being cleaned at the time of arrival and also at the time of delivery. Door handles (inside and out), steering wheels, gear shifters, touch screens, safety belts, consoles, and arm rests are being thoroughly cleaned with an anti-bacterial cleaning solution.
• In Sales, the same high touch points are being cleaned prior to and after test drives and upon delivery.
• Vehicle pick-up and delivery is available on a limited basis and the same precautions will be taken with your vehicle. Parts can be ordered over the phone or online and can be delivered to your home or office.
• Employees are being told to stay home and see a doctor if they are feeling unwell. Additionally, employees who indicate they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms are being instructed to stay home and seek medical treatment and testing, and will be allowed to return to work only after being cleared by a medical professional. We are also educating our employees about precautions they can take to help avoid the spread of the virus.
We will continue to keep you informed of any developments regarding COVID-19 as it relates to our dealerships and the positive shopping experience we want each and every customer to have. As always, we remain committed to the health and wellness of our employees and customers.
Kent P. Stevinson
President, Stevinson Automotive