Cayenne Platinum Ed.
Trailer Hitch without Receiver / Tow Ball
Carrara White Metallic
Multifunction Steering Wheel incl. Steering Wheel Heating
Panoramic Roof System
Roof Rails in Aluminum Finish
ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Reversing Camera
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Standard Interior in Luxor Beige
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty (between private parties)
* 2 year/Unlimited miles beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date. Includes Trip Interruption reimbursement
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* 111 Point Inspection
2014 Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition Carrara White Metallic 3.6L V6 DI 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic Odometer is 10468 miles below market average!
CARFAX One-Owner. Reviews:
* Excellent handling; invigorating V8s; efficient diesel engine; finely crafted interior; sliding and reclining rear seat; highly customizable. Source: Edmunds
* Despite a conservative shape, the 2014 Cayenne is all Porsche. It might be the ideal choice for any sports car enthusiast who needs the additional versatility and cargo space of an SUV. Source: KBB.com
* Now in its second generation, the 2014 Cayenne has firmly established its reputation as a pure, no-compromise Porsche. At first glance, the contours of the front section draw the eye, reflecting excellent dynamics. The elongated hood is clearly reminiscent of Porsche race cars from the 1960s, and is perfect for a Porsche lover in need of extra space, as it holds five passengers and plenty of cargo. The Cayenne is also outstanding as an off-road vehicle with its nimble acceleration and superb handling. When on such a trip, the refrigerated glove compartment just might come in handy! The front wheel arches are extremely well defined, while the power-domed hood further underlines the sheer power and resolution within. Other distinguishing features include the visibly drawn-in lower door panels and contoured roof spoiler. 2014 does not bring huge changes, but it is now available in seven trims, each with its own unique engine, and Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus is now an option for any of them. The desire to achieve greater agility, flexibility, and everyday practicality has led to an interior that is both sporty and comfortable. The center console rises to meet the dashboard for an involved drive. Both front seats enjoy 12-way seats with four-way lumbar support. The cavernous rear cabin area features split-folding seats with fore/aft adjustment as well as extra legroom and great comfort. Standard equipment on the Cayenne includes AWD, water-repellent front side windows, a height-adjustable power liftgate, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. For safety, the Cayenne has six airbags, brake pad wear indicators, and start/stop with the automatic transmission options. Finally, this Porsche rocks out with a ten-speaker audio system monitored by a seven-inch touchscreen. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Located in Littleton CO, and serving Aurora, Englewood, Castle Rock, Parker, Conifer, Franktown, Sedalia, Elizabeth, Kiowa, Louviers and the Denver area.